Claritics is looking to hire a talented, high energy Sales Engineer who is self-motivated, enjoys working in a customer facing role and can leverage strong technical and business skills to solve deliver results.
- Work closely with sales to work through the “prospect->happy customer” lifecycle and work diligently on technical qualification bridging customer needs with product offerings
- Work with engineering to build compelling Proof of Concept demos and pilot engagements to drive customer interest and adoption
- Provide key technical support in sales presentations, customer meetings, trade shows/conferences
- Coordinate technical evaluations, competitive benchmarking and technical proposals during pre-sales cycles
- Work closely with operations to configure Claritics offering to ensure smooth on boarding of new customers
- Be “Claritics champion” with technical stakeholders and decision makers for customer engagements
Required Skills and Background
- BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience working with analytic applications, cloud technologies, database/Datawarehouse technologies.
- Hands-on experience with writing scripting code and proficient in Java (or C/C++) programming
- Strong communication and customer management skills
- Self-driven, ability to handle changing priorities and willing to travel for customer meetings/engagements
If interested and if you have the right stuff to win with Claritics, email us at careers (at) claritics (dot) com.