We are for a high performing Marketing Manager to manage and drive campaigns and communications for Claritics. Interested? Drop us a line.
- Responsible for developing marketing programs to convey value of Claritics analytics applications to developers and drive adoption in our sweet spot market segments
- Drive execution of programs across web, social media channels and create productive, bi-directional interactions with prospects, customers and partners
- Using digital marketing tools (SEO, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to analyze marketing data for trends analysis and to define forward looking marketing plans
- Work closely with sales, product development to manage marketing launches and gain lion’s share of marketing voice in our ecosystem
- Attend and represent the company at key industry conferences, seminars, meet-ups and support sales presentations/demos at such events
- Passion for digital marketing and social media with intense curiosity to learn and adapt with rapidly evolving social media trends
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytics/metrics experience with the proven ability to create and deliver on marketing goals.
- Active engagement in today’s social media trends strongly preferred (prefer active blogger, Facebook user..)
- Hard worker and creative thinker with attention to details to get the job done
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on using web 2.0 technologies for lead gen, brand awareness and building strong developer relationships
- Self-driven, ability to handle changing priorities and willing to travel for marketing events and meetings
Interested? Drop us a line.